Saturday, June 12, 2010

In my dreams.

My obsession with airstream trailers probably started while I was in Austin a few weeks ago, and has been continuously growing ever since. Now I have Danny obsessed so between the two of us we're going to need at least 4 of them to satisfy all of our dreams.

1) My arts and crafts studio
2) Danny's recording studio
3) For living in/traveling
4) A hotdog stand (or some other mobile business.. hotdogs would just be pretty cool)



Seriously though, we want one.
Our dream right now is to buy an old one, refurbish it, and live in the middle of the redwood forest.
That's possible.
Right? :)

3 comments:

  1. Being a Pizza Man's wife has its ups and downs. The money is good, but the hours can be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!
    Have you seen the movie "Flakes" before? It's a Zooey Deschanel gem...this post reminds me of it!

    Just stumbled across your blog, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't seen it! I loove Zooey though so I'm going to have to check it out..

    Thanks so much, I love yours too! We seem to have a lot in common with the whole "cute aprons but don't really know how to cook thing" :)

    ReplyDelete