Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Renegade Craft Trip.

So even though we only spent 12 waking hours in Austin, it was still so awesome! We stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way there to get some famous glazed donuts and they were soo delish. Once we got to Austin we went on a bike ride downtown and even though I felt like I was going to die (Danny and I have only taken 2 trips and he's tried to kill me both times by taking me on extremely long bike rides) it was so fun. We stopped at Waterloo records and rode around the capitol.. hopefully I'll get to go back soon and spend some more time exploring.

I want one of these airstream trailers SO bad. I have big visions of this thing sitting in my backyard and using it as a studio.


The craft festival was just as amazing as I expected it to be. I came away with two new buttons, an awesome poster, a lot of inspiration, and a handful of business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment