Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quick Post.

We're house sitting for my mom this weekend and even though it's kind of nice getting away from an apartment for a weekend and having a back yard and a porch and room to breathe, I always miss our home. (That's a good thing I guess, it means I like it there.)

My sweet friend Laura's birthday was not too long ago, so I made her a little present. She's into all things Irish, so I tried to make her an "L" with a Keltic knot. Yeah?

Also, I added a new print to the shop today! It was an old design that I revamped a bit, check it out here.

I hope everyone's having a good weekend! I'm looking forward to Father's Day tomorrow.. my dad loves to cook so he would rather make a delicious feast for us than go out to eat. (I'm secretly hoping for steak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment