Monday, June 28, 2010

Time of my life.

There are the awesome days that are jam packed with people, and then there are the awesome days where you do literally nothing except hang out with your best friend.

Today was one of those days.. We woke up around 11, ate breakfast in bed, watched a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, ate lunch in bed, and just lounged until late in the afternoon.. just in time to get up and have dinner with the Porchs!
..So perfect.

I'm working on getting a few more things made and in the shop this week, here's the pillow I finished last night.
I used a really soft tshirt for the back of it.. feels so nice :)


And this is the painting I'm working on.. still got a ways to go but it's getting there.

4 comments:

  1. wow,that pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pillow is so cute, and I'm sure that the painting will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome I love the pillow! I love your blog very retro!

    ReplyDelete