Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whhhaa!

I was featured on Etsy's frontpage for the first time tonight and let me tell you what.. I freaked out! I'm just so happy I can barely stand it.

It was definitely a lesson learned.. Up until this point I've only been listing my prints with "1 in stock". Well, this little guy sold in just a few minutes and if I would've had 2 in stock it would've stayed there for the rest of the feature time, but my spot was automatically filled once it sold. SO for all you newbies out there like me, learn from my mistake and list at least 2 prints at a time.

But I'm still pumped :)


2 comments:

  1. congrats!! and thanks for the advice on listing 2 prints. very cute print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I'm glad you found my blog so that I could find yours, I love it!

    ReplyDelete