Wednesday, June 30, 2010

20 Things You Might Not Know

I'm an assistant of sorts for my good friend at Art and Soul Photography and she just did a post about her staff, so I thought I would share my list here as well :)

1. My favorite colors are orange and sea foam green

2. I can eat more spaghetti than anyone I know (including my dad)
3. I'm a Graphic Design major at Oklahoma Christian University
4. I'm a self proclaimed Harry Potter freak
5. I'm a huge sucker for boy bands. Nsync will always hold a special place in my heart
6. I have an outie belly button
7. I married Danny, my high school sweetheart and best friend, last summer
8. Even though I love Oklahoma, I would love to pack up and move to San Francisco once we graduate
9. No matter how hard I try to fix it, my internal clock is curre

ntly set for sleep from about 6am-1pm
10. I love to craft! I just recently started a little Etsy business,
Tree, Root, and Twig, and it's a lot of fun :)

11. I secretly want to make crafts and art for the rest of my life, and never have to have a real job. How awesome would that be?
12. I can deny it all I want, but I'm a pretty messy person
13. I lovvee coffee
14. Danny and I enjoy bike rides at 3 in the morning
15. We also enjoy baking cupcakes and sugar cookies at 3 in the morning, careful not to wake up the neighbors with our mixer
16. I once made a C in P.E...
17. I could watch Bravo and HGTV all day long
18. I feel like I'm a 60's girl stuck in the 21st century19. Art weapon of choice: a fresh canvas and acrylic paints
20. I never want to grow up, but between my Snuggie and new love of antiques I'm reminding myself more of my grandma every day


Soo.. enjoy that :)
I taught myself how to matte my artwork yesterday and I have to say, I'm really excited about it.
For sale in the shop
Have a great day! I'm going to go paint and enjoy this delicious cup of coffee. (We just got some new vanilla syrup and it's soo good)

2 comments:

  1. First time reader on your blog so it was fun to get to know you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Krysten!
    Thanks so much for reading :) Happy weekend to you too, enjoy the 4th!

    ReplyDelete