Friday, July 9, 2010

Everyone loves a good sale.

Etsy's Christmas in July sale is going on now through the end of the month..
I'm offering FREE shipping on everything but my larger canvases, and even those are $5 off! Woo hoo.
You should really go check it out, even if it's not in my shop, because there are some really good deals going on. Search for items with "christmasinjuly" tags.

I've listed some new prints, including one of my "Better Together" painting.
Also, I think I'm almost finished with the painting I've been working on! I don't normally do paintings that are more abstract so this has been different.. I even made a stencil and spray painted it on there with gold paint, pretty fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Taylor!
    I'm loving all of your home projects.. fingers crossed for you finding a house soon!

    ReplyDelete