Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bouteniere, Boutonniere, Buttonear?

I'm pretty sure that's the hardest word to spell without using spell check.
I made the boutonnieres for our wedding:
So my friend Natalie asked me to make some for her wedding. I'm doing them almost the same way but I'm throwing a little fake flower in there, using a button, and sewing a big leaf instead of having two bendy leaves:
You like?
They're really fun for me to make.. I'm trying to figure out if I think there would be a market for them on Etsy?

We're leaving for a camping trip with the Porchs tomorrow, coming home Wednesday, leaving Friday for the lake with my family for the entire next week, then coming home just in time to deliver these bouts and get to the wedding!
....Just writing all that kind of stresses me out.

1 comment: