Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wanderings.

My friend went to Portland and brought me back the most amazing book. It's called "love life" and is full of the most beautiful and inspiring quotes about appreciating the simple things and doing what you love.. the theme of my summer. (Thanks Porch :)

"Wander a whole summer if you can. Thousands of God's blessings will search you and soak you as if you were a sponge, and the big days will go by uncounted." -John Muir
I've been busy doing this and that and trying to make new things to stock up the shop.
Also, I'm selling some of my items at a new boutique in Moore, Handmade with HeART! So that's really exciting and keeping me busy.


I also got a new, bigger, and better sewing machine. It's a Singer Esteem and although I don't know that much about it yet I DO know that it has a light, automatic needle threader, and capabilities of sewing through more than just one layer of cotton. So I feel sorry for my other tiny machine, but I'm leaving it behind for now.




1 comment:

  1. sister! i love your blog! have fun at the craft fair this weekend!
    love, abigail

    ReplyDelete