Friday, October 1, 2010

Perks of being at art major.


Well, there are many. But the one I'm talking about in particular is the ability to watch tv while I'm working on my homework. How else would I be able to keep up with my never ending list of shows?

1. Gossip Girl
2. Glee
3. Survivor
4. Modern Family
5. Project Runway
6. The Office
7. Community
8. Dexter
(Listed in sequential order, of course)

And then I have all the random shows I watch when none of my regulars are on..
Real Housewives
America's Next Top Model
Cake Boss
LA Ink
Various Disney shows (yes, still)
According to Jim
That 70's Show reruns
.. dare I go on?

I figured I'd just write them all out so everyone can see how big of an addict I am, also probably so I can keep track of them myself :)

I'll leave you with my precious chub of a cousin:

No comments:

Post a Comment