Friday, October 22, 2010

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Imagine a world made from art and crafts supplies.. rolling hills of buttons, dragons made of yarn, fabric skies that unzip to another galaxy..
Well, that world has come into reality. In the form of Kirby's Epic Yarn.
This will be the first video game I've wanted for myself in 10 years (the last one being Donkey Kong 64). It's at the top of my Christmas list (hint hint, mom :)

I am seriously SO excited about playing this game. Not only is it BEAUTIFUL but it's supposedly easy to play and impossible to die.. perfect for me! Plus, I'm just going to throw this out there, I think it will inspire me and make me a better artist.. Atleast that's what I'll tell my teachers when my projects aren't finished because I spent all night "gaming".

No comments:

Post a Comment