Thursday, October 21, 2010

Falling like the leaves.

Fall break is here, and I am welcoming it with open arms.
I've been on break for approximately 12 hours, and so far I've: taken a 5 hour nap, baked cupcakes, watch the Babies documentary, caught up on Glee, and started on my next illustration project.. If I keep going at this rate, I'll get so much done this week!

Last weekend we took a quick road trip to Austin with some friends.


It's such a cool city.. full of "trailer parks" like the one above, awesome galleries, live music, and bright colors.
Let me take a minute to tell you about the mighty cone. This is a taco with fried chicken, fried avocado, and slaw.. all wrapped in a tortilla and stuffed in a cone. Who thought of that? It's a genius idea that ensures I'm going to pick the mighty cone over some average joe taco stand.
Also, I've been really into making pumpkin spice lattes lately.. now if only we could get some consistently cooler weather I'd be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment