Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Thanksgiving!

And I have MUCH to be thankful for!
I'm thankful for my family, both mine and my new(ish) Davis fam, and thankful for the time that we've spent with each other.. Thankful for good food, the holiday spirit, and for God taking care of my beautiful Momma! It was about this time last year that she was just starting to come to grips with fact that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer, and she has come SO far. I'm so unbelievably proud of her. Plus her hair is growing back CURLY and is just way too cute!
Danny and I started decorating for Christmas today! I LOVE our apt during the holidays, so cozy and warm.. I realized that I've never had a tree topper, so I made one for us tonight. A Mario Starman, what else? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment