Tuesday, April 6, 2010

T Swift Extravaganza.

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to photograph an event for the Whitten-Newman Foundation.


They took a group of girls with various life-threatening diseases to get Glamor Shots done, surprised them with lots of good stuff, and then took them to the Taylor Swift concert. It was such an amazing day. These girls and their moms were so sweet and so full of life.. I learned a lot and I'm extremely grateful that I was able to be involved in some way.
http://www.whitten-newmanfoundation.org/


On another note, this has been my busiest past few weeks of school (mainly because I've been putting everything off until now, 3 weeks before school is out). So I haven't had much time to focus on my shop. But I have a showcase spot reserved for Friday the 16th! So I'll be posting some new stuff soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment